How a Novice Made N83,551.02 Profit from 4 Penny Stocks I Recommended
There is nothing that makes one feel happier than the feedback you receive from an anonymous blog visitor, at least it validates your analysis and keep you motivated.
This is a mail to sent by someone I don’t know.
Hi Oge, thank you for independent analysis of stocks on your blog. I am newbie who has lost so much money in the stock market. It’s been long I saw my portfolio in green colour. Despite the volatility and bearish trend witness in the market last year and political uncertainties surrounding the general election this year, my overall stock portfolio is up by 5.6% as I send this email to you. Thanks to your penny stock recommendations like LearnAfrica, Fidelity and Wema. In fact, my portfolio would have been 35% up except for an Insurance stock whose value is down by almost 30.6%.
Thank you and God bless you!
He started following my stock recommendations last year with keen interest to buy every stock I analyse on this blog, I remembered when he sent a mail to me requesting a one on one training but the distance was a barrier but he never gave up, instead he followed my updates on undervalued penny stocks to buy.
Here is a recap on some of his purchase history and biggest stock winners:
- He bought Sterlings bank when I placed on a call on the banking stock and how it was grossly undervalued at N1.61. (Sterling bank is now N2.50)
- On October 20, 2018, he keyed into Wema bank at 53k when I also shared an analysis of the tier 2 bank’s stock. (Wema bank is now 89k)
- He bought Fidelity bank when I also shared reasons the bank is still cheap at N2.38 (Fidelity bank closed at N2.47)
- He bought LearnAfrica when I recommended the stock as a penny stock to watch in this pre-election season. (LearnAfrica is now N1.55}
- He didn’t buy Union bank because the price had already exceeded the N5 limit as he was bent on buying only penny stocks below that level.
With his permission, here is a screenshot of his Meritrade account.
I advised him to clean his trading book, sell the low insurance stock since it has an unimpressive fundamental to justify a possible turnaround and use the investment knowledge acquired from my video on “Top Gaining Stock” to pick penny stocks with upside potential.
As a beginner, you don’t need the complex financial modelling skill to trade stocks but a simple proven step by step 5-10 minutes guide that shows you how to screen top-performing stocks, key in and enjoy price appreciation at your own pace. This is the same secret I use every day to scan for potential stocks even when the overall market index is bearish and falling like a rock.
Would you like to kickstart your stock trading business on the right path and build a passive income from this billion Naira market? Get my video via Whatsapp order (08084219399)